Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 12

Theme: Concern for States of Sabah and Sarawak

Scripture:

[Isaiah 60:1-2 ]

"Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.
See, darkness covers the earth
and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the LORD rises upon you
and his glory appears over you.


Prayer Subjects:


1. A fair and just government in Sabah and Sarawak; for the Sabah government to take steps to solve the illegal immigrant problem

2. Pray that the State Governments may rule and administer the States well, bringing benefits to the people

3. For a just and fair judiciary who will act to preserve the rights of the indigenous people, their cultural identity and religious heritage



Personals:

I am truthfully very sorry and ask for forgiveness from the LORD and of course the readers, for that I failed to upload this piece of work yesterday, I remembered, but I was just pure lazy and prepared to do it before bed, where my electricity broke down and leads everything to failure.

Well, I am not really familiar with Sabah and Sarawak, so I just generally pray for their welfare, and for God to move them and give them wisdom to solve the problems that bumps in. In Jesus' Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment