Thursday, July 16, 2009

Trust

I've always had this feeling of walking down a long thunderous street, where cheers and laughter or sometimes quarrel from unknown faces are silent purely because of my neglect and ignorance. Thousands of hundreds of thought brushed pass my mind, and often without conclusion.

Just to keep you guys updated about my personal life, I actually passed the written examination of the Japanese Government Scholarship (Monbukagakusho), and was admitted for an interview. Overall the interview was OK, but they did struck me to really work a lot harder academic wise. The result will be released around next week or so, but the final decision is to be made by the Japanese Government which drags the approval until January next year. (Getting pass the written examination was definitely God's Blessing. Cause, out of roughly 400 student, I was 1 of the 20 top-listed fella, with a mark of 18/100 in maths. Believe me, I never even dare to think I will be accepted to the interview. )

However, I am also applying for University of Queensland for Economics, which requires me to take flight in February!

Things are getting messy and I don't know what to do.

I had a confirmation, I just don't know if it is from God my LORD.

Despite the complication, I am not anxious as I use to be, cause I fully depend on Him, cause I am affirmative that He will only provide the good, or perhaps the best for me.

Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well. [Matthew 6:33]

All I'll do is to trust in You, and work as You will.

Prayers:

Father Jesus, I pray for everyone who is having similar situations like me, and for people facing complications of life who has lost the direction to pursue. I pray for You to cultivate their trust in You. I am convinced that You will intend for them the best for their lives, and I just pray they'll look upon You for signs. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment