Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tagged by Nicole LAM~

1. Besides your lips, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
*Hmm, my ass… No… My Neck

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
*Felt like I woke up

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
* Myself


4. Would you consider yourself spoilt?
* No, I guess.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
* Of course, if I can. (Seriously Underweight)


6. Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
* Duh~

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
* Yea, I want dead people dead. (Zombie-phobia)

8. What does your last message say?
* LOL

9. What are you thinking right now?
* Thinking whether you are thinking what I am thinking?

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
* NO

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
*2 a.m. ish.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
* I am not wearing one.

13. Is someone in your mind right now?
* Nope

14. Who was the last person who text you?
* SOOK YEE


Tag 10 "lucky" people do this quiz.
-Zhi Quan
-Rachel
-Tau Min
-Ming Yee
-Chui Wen
-Ah Xin
-Lee Fen
-Frog
-Xiao Lian
-Jun Yean


15. Who is number two (Rachel) having a relationship with?
* Hmm….No one?

16. Is number three (Tau Min) a male or female?
* Female

17. If number 7 (Lee Fen) and number 1 (Zhi Quan) get together will it be good?
* Hahahahahaha, it depends~

18. What is number 1 (Zhi Quan) studying?
* I don’t think he has made his mind.

19. Is number 4 (Ming Yee) single?
* Hmm…..Most probably~

20. Say something about number 6 (Ah Xin).
* Hmm, I don’t really have an idea.


21. What you think of number 3 (Tau Min) and number 6 (Ah Xin) being together?
* Oh Man, wouldn’t even dare to imagine.

22. Describe number 9 (Xiao Lian).
* Very nice to talk to, and a lovely friend.

23. Do you like number 8 (Frog)?
* Love her, damn nice to tease and wonderful to squeeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment