Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 2

Alright guys, this is Day 2.

Theme: A love for Malaysia

Acts 17:26
From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live.

Genesis 13:14-15
The LORD said to Abraham after Lot had parted from him, "lift up your eyes from where you are and look north and south, east and west. All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever.

Ruth 1:16-17
But Ruth Replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me."


Prayer Subjects:
1. Thank God for all the blessings and diversity of culture in the nation. Allow the Holy Spirit to search your heart where you have not loved this nation

2. Racial harmony and mutual respect and honour for all races

3.Believers to pledge (swear) our allegiance (loyalty) to God, to honour and love this nation

4. That God may move dramatically to heal the prejudices and racial discord in our nation

5.Release blessings for the state/town you are in


Personal Reflect:

Malaysia is a dynamic place to live in, with no or mere transparency, where people live in integrity and NOT unity. I seriously pray for a respectful heart towards the authorities of this nation, and that they would set up as good role models for the people.

Racial issues has been floating time to time, and I am darn fed-up of talking about it after the Malaysian Study Crisis (LOL! It's really a disaster). So, I just hope that the veil would be taken down, and that God would forgive me for judging someone based on color.

As for Cheras, hopefully it would be a better place to live in with less reckless drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment