Saturday, July 18, 2009

Persistence

In the journey of shouldering the cross, sometimes it is reasonably hard to stay focus and persistent. The world has just too much to offer, and temptations are already grasping your heart before even noticing.

Sometimes I fear that I would comply to the norms and be left out of my Lord's sight. I am struggling to cling on His guidance, but at the same time fear that His arms will not be over me forever.

To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. [Romans 2:7]

I desire this eternal life LORD, I desire, and therefore I will trigger the pulse of my heart to beat for You and to shine for You. Forgive me my sins, and help me to be a better christian. In Jesus Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment