Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nostalgia

Thinking back of my high school days, I really don't remember doing anything in school that was out of boundaries. Besides the occasional sleep in class, and being late all the time, I guess I was a pretty decent and attentive student.

With all that academic activities I have, I had practically no time for fun stuff. All the recesses I remember spending them either in the music room practicing, or either at the veranda or library training for public elocution. It was pretty hard to find time to do unproductive stuff like talk with my friends, getting to know them better in a sense. When I am back to class, sometimes I was just too tired, and slept, and other times, simply had to pay attention to the lessons to catch up.

Recalling my last relationship was sad, I was pretty much a jerk back then I guess, I didn't know how to treat her right, and the fact that I knew she cried a lot just made me felt worst. Pretty sorry for everything I've done, and, I wish you all the best for the future.

Please bless her LORD, and her family, that they would have peace and joy and love and strength for each new day. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment