Friday, October 8, 2010

Losing

Things I've been through recently just tore me in pieces.

Going through all these yet having to put up a smile is just too devastating to be true.

Losing - one of my greatest fears i relationship just came again like a lightning storm, sudden and unwarned.

True enough, the greatest thing on earth is love, yet the same time, the most frustrating thing ever, for there is never certainty.

Handling relationships is simply like baking, no one can be certain of what turns out, and the process is often messy.

Middle men are simply idiots, cause they always get squished like sandwiches.

All I want LORD, is peace LORD. The difficulties, I surrender it into Your Arms. My worldly wisdom and capabilities are just not fit for these things I face LORD, and I need You LORD. Anxiety is pain LORD, anxiety is tragic. All that turns out, I give praise LORD. Just lead me to the Cross. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment