Friday, October 15, 2010

A Cry

While watching movies, I often shed a few drops of tears here and there. The main reason for which I cry in people achieving something great, is the fact that I understood the hardship they went through in order to gain that short instantaneous moment of joy. I myself was once a nobody, criticized, despised, even hated. And all the hardship I went through that brought me to where I stand today, all the acknowledgment I receive, I praise God, and I feel contentment in it.

On the other hand, I also cry when I encounter scenes of which people confessing their love wholeheartedly with indescribably wonderful words. I've longed to hear those words, and feel that love. I know Your love God, but I wanna feel it, like all the time, in every moment of my life. Sent forth Your angels to brighten my days with loving words. As a little word makes a whole lot of difference to me, I give praise to You for everyone in my life who had given me even the slightest feeling of care through their lovely words., blessed be them who speaks of good.

No comments:

Post a Comment