Thursday, September 30, 2010

Words

Friendship can always bring about unlimited joy, but at some point, it does also bring frustration and annoyance. For the many times I felt annoyed, I always choose to voice out, of which I would wanna learn how not to. Sometimes things just goes on better without me making a great deal out of it, just SHUT UP, and I believe the storm would be over soon enough.

And, assuming that the way you treat people determines the way people treat you, I think I should really evaluate my speech before saying it out, like thoroughly.

Lord, I am feeling plain uncomfortable, and help me to get out of it please. I don't think I can do this myself. Help me to feel more for the people around me and less for myself, and stir me with the Holy Spirit whenever I would make a bad remark. Thanks Lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment