Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reminiscence

Trying hard not to think too much.

I am such an idiot sometimes. My mind is so often bombarded with unhappy circumstances purely created in my imaginary world.

Going to Queensland in like 6 months kinda gives me no time to slack around doing nothing. I feel like being with the bunch of dearly friends I have for as long as I could, even until the point I feel more homely being with them than elsewhere.

"it doesn't matter what you do, but who you do it with"

This is seemingly so true these days.

There are often conflicts and problems that bloated out of a sudden, of which many of times caused difficult feelings or even onerous worries, I enjoyed the entire process. Not that I like it, but the fact that I know that these are parts and parcels that constructs our memory together.

May all the good be with us LORD, help us through the difficulties we face, and teach us the art of friendship in an even more in-dept manner. In Jesus' Precious Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment