Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Change

Routine
Lately I found out that I am so not into a routine lifestyle. I like everything to be unpredictable, especially the adrenaline rush that comes forth in the midst of dealing with the unforeseen circumstances.

Love
I kinda have a different perspective of this term since who knows when. From the time I was dreaming to meet the perfect one, to have the perfect kiss, the perfect night, the perfect life together, until now that I crave companionship, a shoulder to lean upon, and someone to depend on when I tumble and break.

Friendship
Once upon a time, I remembered I had no close friends, even to the point that I believed it was non-existence. Although I might not have a heap of them now, but more than enough for me to feel contented. Simple things you all say can go so deep to touch my heart, but the downside? critics could also stab my heart like the prowess assassin ever. Pros outweighs the cons thou, since I know in every critic lies a room for improvement and enrichment!

Trivia words that touched my heart:
Nxxxx: Text when you're back!
Cxxx: Call me if you need a ride home, I am perfectly fine with it. (2.00 am)

Strength
Trying to depend on God more. FAITH man!

2 comments: