Sunday, August 22, 2010

Differences

Hanging out with different group of friends often bring forth different feelings and emotions.
I kinda feel a little awkward in the group I was once very attached with, due to the changes in me and the perception of humor that kinda differed.

Getting accustom to a new tradition and culture takes time, how long would it take for me to adapt to the change that is coming ahead?

The way things were a few months back and now has also greatly varied..... And, most of the time, I am reluctant to believe those changes ever happened, and silently wishing that everything would return to normal.

God, take us further, give us the sensitivity to feel what others have in mind, and help us to think from their perspective. Help us to forgive and to silently wait upon Your directions in all relationships we partake in. Let our past fade with time, our present with no regrets, and future with hope. In Jesus Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment