Saturday, October 31, 2009

Random Update

Well, it's been awhile since I've updated to my almost dying blog. Hmm, I seriously have no idea or intention to post anything important or sort, that's why it's called a random update.

Lately, nothing seems to be cool, I just have the feeling that people aren't being that nice, maybe it's just me, but I really hope I could discover the underlying reason.......Not that I give a shit, but well, it's still good to understand why they are acting different.

To be frank, I am having finals in like 2 weeks from now, a guest m.c. invitation which would need some practice, youth camp games preparation, CKC camp games preparation, piano classes and more..... A peak time in my year I would say, and I still don't feel like doing anything...LOL

Honestly, motivation is fading away, I lack the strength to move on, it's just like I wanna throw all things aside and travel to somewhere sweet. I don't know why this is coming up, but yea, it's there in the deepest part of my heart.

And about the piano lesson thingy, a major reason why I retook the course was because of a Korean drama, no joke, I am always doing things out of fresh sparks. Well, the drama is called Beethoven Virus, and I love the series, it reminded me of how important the performance stage is in my life, it's like my all, I am used to be with it, and would want to continue living on it.

Since I left high school, life has just been common, I mean ordinary, and I just despise living ordinarily. I like a life with lots and lots of ups and downs, it's just me I guess. Some of my friends who share the same feeling would understand how this boring HELP is dragging us into a pit of ignorance, or maybe just because we allowed it to.

Ending this blog with a prayer as usual, "Father LORD, help me to find the suitable stage I could perform, help me to perform for You. In Jesus Name, AMEN."

Before I forget, I would like to share the Drama's OST as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment