Thursday, January 27, 2011

Departure

Can't wait till the day I say goodbye.....
Starting anew, I've got lots of resolutions to accomplish...
Lots of crazy thoughts I feel like fulfilling
And it's another lap of life's journey to explore and discover

I want to make a difference,
I want to be at the forefront,
till I find you, till I find you....

God, through the times of pain and trial, You've walked me through, and all I ask Lord, is that in this new year, I would be more satisfied, more contented, and most importantly more friendly and loving.

I would love to meet lots of new people, and have the opportunity to understand them well.

All that I have in mind Lord might not be of righteousness, it might not be of Your will and Your way, but as I explore, please be sure to pull me back when I've gone too far off, for there is nothing more important than being in Your presence. But through the processes, would it be selfish if I ask for a little pleasure? You know best.... You know best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment