Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Frustration

I am so lost, I don't feel like going to college for those boring lectures, sick of facing the idiotic studying environment in HELP, and most of all, tired of getting up from bed at 6 am.

What kind of a crazy timetable is that, I mean seriously, I thought I was old enough to get my sleep until 8, but I guess I have got to continue the routine of 6ish for some trashy management classes.

First week of the new semester is down without even attending, I was just too *busy* to even bother.It however kills me to even think I need to go there the first day after my mission trip to Sibu. Come on, the small guy here needs his rest.

I am doubting my capability of sitting put in the classrooms with no friends to babble to. The typical way of getting over it is to either sleep with my eyes open, or perhaps stern focus on the lecture, whichever easier (obviously the first.......duh~)

This tragedy lasts through the year....get me? through the year........ Why on earth does anyone chooses business besides the job security it claims to provide, nothing.....NOTHING

Argh, I feel awful complaining about all this ***t, but I couldn't help but explode all my anger here in the replacement of flaring my "so called" classmates' faces off with my I-don't-give-a-shit look.....

Peace be with me.....Give me the patience o LORD, need you so much to take my life much easier....

O dang, not forgetting the music classes that comes in package with the assignments and exams......PUH-LEASE help me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment