Monday, December 7, 2009

Blah Blah~

Reminder: This is Going to be Yet Another Emo Post

The very minutes of this night I seriously feel pretty confused, trying very hard to hold on to the most optimistic view point I could possibly draw. The stress is making me so uncomfortable and eventually tearing me apart bit by bit.

The very dreams I had throughout live seems to vanish into dust, and confidence I once had about everything failed to strengthen my feet to keep me going. All these days, I often take breaks and spend intimate time with movies, for I believe it can be very educational and revealing.

Camp is here in like 1 day, and I totally lost myself, not a good start I guess. I just sincerely pray for God to pull me back up, and quench my thirst for the answers I am waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment